Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Push Notifications for all the offers that are newly created

Level 5

Hi Team, 

We have a requirement, where to send push notifications to the eligible recipients (based on the eligibility criteria) of the offer that is newly created. As far as i understand, the offer eligibility status will be generated only when the user opens the particular site or opens the app in the mobile. 

But I am not sure if we can even send the notifications based on the eligibility criteria of the offer that is newly created.

Please advice. 

Thanks,

Adithya

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
This is an outbound use case. Then create a workflow that will select new offer (daily or hourly) and send a push to eligible recipients

David Kangni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

To make the offers you have just configured visible on the website, insert a JavaScript code into the HTML page of your site to call up the Interaction engine 

1. Go to the HTML page and insert an @ID attribute with a value matching the internal name of the anonymous offer space created preceded by i_.

DavidKangni_0-1611066042634.png

2. Insert the call URL.

DavidKangni_0-1611066153742.png

The blue URL boxes above correspond to the instance name, the internal name of the environment  and the theme linked to the category. The latter is optional.

And make sure your website can trigger call to your instance. For more on this, refer to About inbound channels.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 5
Hi David, Thanks for this.. may be i have confused my ask here.. so my requirement is to send the push notification to the mobile phone soon there is any new offer is live.. Actually we get the recipients who are eligible in the proposition table only once the user or recipient actually opens the app or website.. But how to send the push message based on the eligibility criteria that is mentioned in the offer .

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
This is an outbound use case. Then create a workflow that will select new offer (daily or hourly) and send a push to eligible recipients

David Kangni