I have a list of email domains(as many as 5000) and I need to pull the matching email addresses for all the email domains. Please advise.
You can convert your excel file to a CSV, and then do an intersection:
1. a query on recipients with email domain (@domain is not empty) -> Add data, column @domain, Alias domain
2. a data loading of the CSV, 1 column, internal name domain
3. intersection on "A selection of column": domain
1. Query with Addtional data "domain":
2. Data loading details with 1 column "domain":
3. Intersection on "domain"
The result will contain only recipients with email domains equal to gmail.com or outlook.com
In my example, I have 314 recipients with one of those 2 domains, among my initial 592
floriancourgey, thanks so much for your super clear instructions. This worked!
You can use the function GetEmailDomain() from the list of functions and you will filter it.
Hi Venu, actually we have the email domain values in an excel file and need to pull the email addresses that has the corresposnding domain value from our database. Thanks