Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Proofs not being sent - Stuck in Ready to be delivered

Level 1

Hi, and thank you for your time. 

I have been experiencing an issue when sending proofs from some workflows in Adobe Campaign Classic. Target goes to delivery, and workflow ends, but Delivery logs journal is stuck in Ready to be delivered. Clicking on "Confirm Delivery" does nothing, and the proof is never sent. 

On Audit, the following messages appear: 

marias19779225_0-1610710011854.png

marias19779225_1-1610710030245.png

I have tried the following, which have sometimes let me send proofs, but have not always worked: 

• To close/ open workflow
  • Deleting the delivery, creating new one, importing html again and sending
  • Duplicating the workflow/create a new proofing workflow from scratch
  • Deleting splits on the workflow

I am unsure if this is a known issue or if there is something I can do to prevent this from happening. 

Thanks again, 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @marias19779225 ,

From your Audit log, we can understand that you had given your proof mail IDs by selecting 'Substitution of the address' in targets of the proof tab. This will be expecting incoming records (atleast 1).

From your second Audit log we can see that there is 0 incoming records. This is the reason why your Proofs are not going out.

Regards,

ParthaSarathy S

Level 1

Hi @ParthaSarathy,

I had a target of 4 recipients in the workflow go into the delivery in this case. This has happened as well with target audiences with much bigger numbers (20k +). 

Thanks, 

Maria

Community Advisor

HI @marias19779225 ,

From the second log it says targeting count (message to send is 4) but it is getting failed to Prepare, because of some issues in loading the Personalization content.

Please check are you passing all the fields available for personalization and check on target mapping as well

Level 1

Hi @ParthaSarathy,

The personalization content is all crated and linked correctly in the workflow, and target is based on recipients... 

Thanks,