3. wait for the job (workflow) to reach the end activity
4. prompt a modal dialog to the operator who clicked on the button
The notification I want to have is not at a workflow level (logs), but a dialog window prompting wherever the operator might be. When we click on a button we have to wait for all the code behind to be executed, before being able to take other actions in the client console. The operator shouldn't but stuck waiting for the workflow to be be finished since it might take a while.
it's currently possible right after an operator's action (by clicking on a button) :
* in JS method linked to the SOAP call containing alert(...)
* in an input form with the onsuccess="..." attribute of the <enter></enter> element
* in a navtree form with the promptLabel="..." attribute of the <command></command> element
I would like to be able to programatically prompt a modal dialog, so that the operator is free to execute some other tasks in the client console.