Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Problems Publishing A Template To Message Center

Level 2

Hello.

I'm trying to make changes to an already published Message Center template but when I try and save the template I get the below error message.

error1.JPG

To get around this I can re-upload the images and then save. However, when I try and republish the template I get the below error message.

error2.JPG

When I look in the logs it shows the below error messages...

error3.JPG

This is very strange as I've made numerous changes to this template and republished before and all I'm trying to change is some text in the template. I've tried stripping out all the HTML code and saving it and republishing it to see if there was something in there it didn't like but getting the same errors.

Any ideas on why this is happening?

Thanks.

Luke.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

The template was corrupted somewhere along the line.

Easiest answer is to create a new one with same name, event type and copy-paste the html from the old one into it.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

The template was corrupted somewhere along the line.

Easiest answer is to create a new one with same name, event type and copy-paste the html from the old one into it.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2

Thanks @Jonathon_wodnicki.

If I create a new template using the same event type will this new template only be triggered when that event type is called and not both?

Thanks.

Luke.

Administrator
Hi @Jonathon_wodnicki, Could you please help Luke further? Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa