Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Problem in displaying data from the BroadLog table

Level 2

Hello Community ,

I have an issue  in adobe campaign classic instance ,I have a bit trouble when trying to display  the  BroadLogs table’s Data .

An error message appears  as shown in the image below :

Capture.PNG

Kindly advice on this matter,

Many Thanks  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

So I get the same error code when I click on that data tab for nms:broadLog in my localhost and some client installs. This makes me think this is expected. What are you looking for? Do you need to see Sent, Open and Clicks of recipients?

if you so you want a different table, nms:broadLogRcp or nms:trackingLogRcp

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi there,

This looks like a custom table you created or extended. High level you should double check your data schema fields you extended.

Have you updated the DB structure, logged out and logged back in? Can you share more about how you customized this table?

Level 2

Thank you for your response !

In fact i had this problem at first in the nmsBroadLog table , and after that i tried to create an extended one  . But i still have the same problem  even after updating the DB structure and logging out/ back in .

So my main problem at first was to display the nmsBroadLog table's data .

is there any way to solve this problem?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

So I get the same error code when I click on that data tab for nms:broadLog in my localhost and some client installs. This makes me think this is expected. What are you looking for? Do you need to see Sent, Open and Clicks of recipients?

if you so you want a different table, nms:broadLogRcp or nms:trackingLogRcp