Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Pleas tell me adobe campaign integration with AWS , I WENT THROUGH DOCUMENTATION BUT DIDNT understand,,please explain me the whole process step by step

Level 4

Pleas tell me adobe campaign integration with AWS , I WENT THROUGH DOCUMENTATION BUT DIDNT understand,,please explain me the whole process step by step

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Shruti,

Can you elaborate on what part you are stuck on? If you are looking for answers in the forums than it is best if the questions are as specific as possible. Step by step walkthroughs are better served by reaching out to Campaign Support or enlisting Adobe Professional Services for deskside coaching.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Shruti,

Can you elaborate on what part you are stuck on? If you are looking for answers in the forums than it is best if the questions are as specific as possible. Step by step walkthroughs are better served by reaching out to Campaign Support or enlisting Adobe Professional Services for deskside coaching.

Regards,

Craig

Level 4

Hi @Shruti1,

If you are trying to connect to AWS S3, then please go through the documentation in following link. You need to setup the external account as described in the link and then use that external account in file transfer activity to upload/download/list files with S3. https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/installing-campaign-classic/accessing...

Administrator

Hi @Shruti1,

Were you able to resolve this by reaching out to Campaign Support/Adobe Professional Services for deskside coaching, or do you still need more help here?

As Craig suggested, it would be best to be specific while looking for answers in the forums. So, do let us know where you are stuck at.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa