BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: relation does not exist

Rajesh_SS01
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Team,

We are getting the above error (PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: relation "wkf<some_number>_7_1" does not exist) while executing a branched workflow made by Jump activity. There is a main workflow from which we call couple of sub-workflows to load profile, subscription data in their respective sub-workflows. While coming out of the sub-workflow 1 say profile workflow, the error in subject pops up and the workflow fails therein. Could you please let me know the reason for this error?

Thanks,

Rajesh.S.S.

2 Replies
Manoj_Kumar_
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hello @Rajesh_SS01 ,

Could you please share a screenshot of your workflow and the error you are getting?

For this information, All we can see is that the workflow you are referencing does not exists.

Thanks

Rajesh_SS01
Level 3
Level 3
Hi Manoj, Sorry, I cannot attach the screenshots. Like mentioned in the description, in the subworkflow, am trying to do an insert/update into the recipient schema, post which i have used a jump activity to transfer control back to the main workflow. In general, the main workflow has couple of sub-workflows for the recipient and subscription data load. But the profile load sub-workflow fails with the above error. when i try to execute the profile load sub-workflow independently, it runs smoothly without any errors.