Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Option not getting updated from CRM Connector in Adobe campaign classic V7

Level 3

HI,

I have used a CRM connector to connect to salesforce. In the CRM connector, in "Use automatic index", i have checked Automatic index and mentioned the option name as "LASTIMPORT_<%=instance.internalName%>_<%=activityName%> "

Also i have used lastModified date as the index field. I have also created a "option" with the name (exact name, not if the format mentioned Ex:LASTIMPORT_ak:tempWkf_CRMConnectorMgt) and type text. But when I run the connector, the option variable does not get updated. I have also provided an initial time in the mentioned format. 

Please suggest

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Looks like this issue is already being reported to Product team.  Please reach out to Adobe Support with all the details to know more on this .

Administrator

Hi @bhaskarc1289447 ,

We would really appreciate if you could share and post the resolution of this query received from Adobe support here on this thread to help other community users as well who are facing a similar issue.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa