Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Open journal log: SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'GetLogFileList' of service 'nl:monitoring'

Level 2

Hi ,

I am new to Adobe Campaign Classic, After I installed my own ACC server and start it up. Created and ran a workflow, in that workflow i executed javascript codes and output logs and send out deliveries as well.

When I go to Monitoring -> mta@<my_instance> -> Open Journal log

i got below error:

Error

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'GetLogFileList' of service 'nl:monitoring'.

It looks like a permission issue, i checked the nl:monitoring schema and find out that method 'GetLogFileList' does have a acceee='admin' and hidden='true'. 

but my login account are in the admin permission group.

this confuses me why it still throw this error when i tried to open the journal log.

thanks

nigel,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Nigel,

this error is related to your access to the log file.

Could you, please, temporary add all other permission groups to the your user, perform hard cache delete (https://helpx.adobe.com/campaign/kb/how-to-perform-soft-and-hard-cache-clear-when-the-issues-are-mac...) and try again?

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Nigel,

this error is related to your access to the log file.

Could you, please, temporary add all other permission groups to the your user, perform hard cache delete (https://helpx.adobe.com/campaign/kb/how-to-perform-soft-and-hard-cache-clear-when-the-issues-are-mac...) and try again?

Regards,

Milan

Level 2

Hi Milan,

I added all the permission groups available in my ACC instance.

and then did a hard clear on the local cache.

but the error still shows up when I tried to open the log journal of mta process.

thanks,

nigel,

Level 2
Hi Milan, Thanks for your reply, i add all available groups in the operator I login to ACC client. but the error stays.

Community Advisor

Hi Nigel,

is your MTA hosted on another server? If that is the case, you should whitelist the MTA server in the config file on app server.

If not, could you, please, check can you reach log file outside of AC rich client (Putty or WinSCP)?

Regards,

Milan

Level 2

Hello Raj,

thank you for your reply, I tried the referenced question & answer but the answer doesn't elaborate how to set the security option to solve this problem..I am new ACC.

I asked Kumar, the author of the answer, about how to setup the option to allow my login account to access the log files, but i haven't got responses. yet my problem still hangs on there.

thanks,

nigel,