We found an offer containing a 3 table relational link [Campgin Offer/currentOffer/@offerType]. This line of criteria was in an OR statement were the 2 other tables came from a different schema. This caused the offerMgt workflow to not publish any workflows. We tried to update the line, but we were not able to. We ended up just taking a backup export package and then deleting the offer. Once we did that our offerMgt workflow was able to publish offers again.
To find the issue we had to escalate to Adobe Tech Ops, and they helped up log out the link the interaction.js was trying to compile, [Campgin Offer/currentOffer/@offerType]. Once we had that I went back to offerMgt workflow to see when the error first occurred and found the offer trying tp be published. Within that offer we found that same table link causing the issue.