Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

No Proposition(s) returned from Offer Engine

Level 7

Hello All,

We have Offer Management setup with both Recipients and Visitors environments. Each environment has it's own dedicated offer space(s) configured for Inbound Communication and enabled with fallback to visitor if in case recipient is not identified in DB.

Have configured few offer(s) with some criteria. We are expecting proposition to be returned when a SOAP call is made to Interaction API (Live URL).

However, we are seeing a strange behavior as every time call is made an empty proposition is returned. We did following checks to see where the issue is happening

• Checked Environment and Offer Space Configuration
  • Re-checked whether data setup is correct
  • Previewed eligibility criteria in offers, it returns expected records
  • Checked Presentation Rules (if any) got applied - No of Propositions per recipient is kept at 10, but no proposition made for that day
  • Republished Offer Space and Offers again and tried.

But still no luck, any suggestions we can get here on what else do we need to check and why is such issue happening?

Thanks,

SSB

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Ssb_94 ,

Can you do some logInfo and let us know what is the error/message you are getting. Do as many logging as possible, in order to identify at which step it is going wrong.

Thanks

Jyoti

Level 7

Hi @Jyoti_Yadav 

Thanks for reply. I am not able to decide where exactly should I log. I hardly have an Offer Space (Inbound), few offers that's it. No workflow (or) not using any script functionality

Could you please provide suggestions on where can I put log statements ?

Thanks,

SSB

Administrator

Hi @Jyoti_Yadav,

Could you please help @Ssb_94 further here?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa