Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Mobile Integration with Sinch

Level 4

Hello,

I'm hoping to find another customer who is integrating with Sinch for mobile marketing, connected through Campaign Classic.

I've established an Extended SMPP connector and can successfully send outbound mobile messages through the platform, however any Mobile Originated responses do not generate the required response (responding STOP does not generate the response message).

They've suggested that the bind is no longer sufficient, and Adobe told me that the bind is established just through the username and password so this should not be an issue.

General advice is appreciated, but if anyone has direct experience integrating with SInch i would like to discuss the integration set-up and process with them as a third party vendor.

THank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Thank you, yeah i initially used that to set it up, but it wasn't entirely accurate. Maybe a regional thing, but we are up and running now. Happy to share my integration set-up if anyone needs it.

For reference, these were the updates we made:

1. Removed the check mark for Authorize character transliteration

2. Changed the value for Sending window, Time before reconnection, Bind timeout, Max MT throughput

3. Removed mapping of encodings

4. Changed Extraction regex of the status in the SR value, ID format in MT ack, ID format in the SR

5. Automatic reply with no spaces

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 6

Hi,

I think you might already have some kind of documentation but would like to give the link just in case if you don't have it. Do let me know.

https://dc5tqsrhldvnl.cloudfront.net/3/101791/e64e6a82-ed29-4463-a26d-35e9c62d007e.pdf

Correct answer by
Level 4

Thank you, yeah i initially used that to set it up, but it wasn't entirely accurate. Maybe a regional thing, but we are up and running now. Happy to share my integration set-up if anyone needs it.

For reference, these were the updates we made:

1. Removed the check mark for Authorize character transliteration

2. Changed the value for Sending window, Time before reconnection, Bind timeout, Max MT throughput

3. Removed mapping of encodings

4. Changed Extraction regex of the status in the SR value, ID format in MT ack, ID format in the SR

5. Automatic reply with no spaces

Hi, I am struggling to establish the integration with SINCH and adobe campaign standard. I am doing a POC hence, starting with a free SINCH trial account for 14 days..

Can you please guide me if there is any whitelisting done at campaign's or SINCH's end? 

I tried to send a delivery and its failing with 'not defined' reason.