Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Missing Operator from Control Group

Level 4

Hi,

When I add list of operators and name rights inside the operator group and do sign out from Client console and again sign in, I'm not able to see mine operator in the operator group.

Help me to know the cause of root.

Regards,
Tejashri

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Possible cause: You can add operators using emails as well as names. So check in which way you have added the operators. Check all the operator "Labels".

And since you're able to sign in again, your login details will definitely be there. Create a view for operators and check all the operators in one place. Attached screenshot.

1839447_pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 6

do you have SSO login for the Adobe Campaign Client Console? If yes, then the permissions and changes made might be overwritten by the admin console if you are making changes in the client console.

Correct answer by
Level 5

Possible cause: You can add operators using emails as well as names. So check in which way you have added the operators. Check all the operator "Labels".

And since you're able to sign in again, your login details will definitely be there. Create a view for operators and check all the operators in one place. Attached screenshot.

1839447_pastedImage_0.png