Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

logonEscalation deprecated

Level 1

Hi,

In the last 6.11 build 8947, the French version of the documentation (Adobe Campaign Release Notes ) states that the logonEscalation method used in WebApps or JSSP is deprecated.

But it doesn't explain how to manage the authentication right now.

Interestingly the English version of the RN doesn't mention it ==> Adobe Campaign Release Notes

So, question: how do we manage the authentication or escalation with build 8947 ?

Thanks !

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This has been removed from the French release notes in the meanwhile.

The function is still available for usage in JSSP pages and no plan to remove it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

Jean-Serge Biron

Amit_Kumar

Vipul Raghav

Ananya Kuthiala

florentlb

Hi Community Champs, I am also looking forward for an update on this, Please throw some light around the above question, Your help would be really appreciated.

Level 2

Hi  Ananya Kuthiala florentlbAnanya Kuthiala

We are also interested in the official story here:  there is quite a massive amount of customization across customers leveraging logonEscalation.

Let me know if it would help to escalate directly to engineering, but the official answer and expected implementation pattern would be useful here to all partners.

S.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This has been removed from the French release notes in the meanwhile.

The function is still available for usage in JSSP pages and no plan to remove it.