Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Link to images in content management deliveries in packages

Level 2

Hi,

When we set up delivery templates using content management, we add images using links to xtk:fileres objects. But when transfering those delivery templates from an environment to another one, using packages, the links to those images are lost, probably because the ids are not the same in both environments. Because of that we have to redefine the links to images in the deliveries and it is time consuming when we have a lot of those.

How can I keep the link between deliveries and images (xtk:fileres objects) ? Has someone encountered this and been able to solve it?

Kind regards,

Nbe

EDIT: I found a solution. Forcing link to internal name instead of ID solve the issue and keep the link from an environment to another.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

In the past I've just zipped up all the images from one env and unzipped them in the other.

Not sure if the software's improved since or if there was a better way.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

In the past I've just zipped up all the images from one env and unzipped them in the other.

Not sure if the software's improved since or if there was a better way.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2

Hi @Jonathon_wodnicki ,

Thanks for your answer. Sorry, I did not give enough details of my issue. Actually, my issues is the actual link to xtk:fileres table in the content delivery form,

nbisoft_0-1623655496147.png

there is an error like:

nbisoft_1-1623655555398.png

To solve the issue, we have to manually redefine the link in the form by choosing the right xtk:fileres object.

Thanks,

Nana

EDIT: I found a solution. Forcing link to internal name instead of ID solve the issue and keep the link from an environment to another.