Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Is it possible to send a delivery for approval once it is caught by any typology warnings/errors?

Level 4

Hi Team,

Requirement. - We need to ask for approval if any of the typology errors/warns out.

Detailed: If sms length>160 characters [typology rule], approval should be sent so that to either pass or stop this delivery.

As far as I understand, typology is on platform level and we can directly stop or warn out the delivery based on typologies, but here we have to send an approval and that should decide whether to pass the delivery or not if caught by this typology.

May be the requirement seems little vague here but please let me know if by any means it is possible.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi @Poonam_Dogra 

You can use semi automatic approval. Sending begins automatically if the analysis phase generates no warning messages.

If your sms length is over 160 the analysis will generate a warning then operator assigned have to confirm.

Not sure if it's sending an approval notification automatically (didn't check) but at least it's a good start.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi @Poonam_Dogra 

You can use semi automatic approval. Sending begins automatically if the analysis phase generates no warning messages.

If your sms length is over 160 the analysis will generate a warning then operator assigned have to confirm.

Not sure if it's sending an approval notification automatically (didn't check) but at least it's a good start.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 4

Hi @DavidKangni ,

Thanks so much for the response! I am grateful for it.

Please help me understand, how a semi automatic approval can be enabled over a warning from the typology.

Does it mean to enable the content approval and the approver has to see the content before approving and that time approver should see the warnings from logs of the delivery?

PoonamBhardwaj_0-1656066790491.png

I checked the approval activity also but there is no semi approval functionality.

Please let me know if I might have missed or overlooked something.

Thanks once again!

Community Advisor

The approval option is under delivery properties tab

DavidKangni_0-1656093583435.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 4

Hi @DavidKangni ,

Campaign workflow email or sms templates shows the approval tab as below:

PoonamBhardwaj_0-1656512863297.png

Kindly let me how should I access the approval tab, as shown in your screenshot above.

Thanks so much for all the support always!

Community Advisor

Please check your delivery properties. below are the condition to see this Approval under Analysis tab.

DavidKangni_0-1656609435328.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni