Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Is it possible to build a custom input type similar to aemContentPicker?

Level 2

I see that to pull AEM templates the nms:delivery input form uses <input type="aemContentPicker"/> which is actually a jssp page which is not defined in the schema or anywhere else in the input form. I would like to how a jssp page is being used as a input type here and if it is possible to create custom jssp type input?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @annief54377039 ,
you have to dig deeper to the functions related to this picker. there is one function that can pull template by internal name from AEM I have used that for my purpose
Function can be found under JS Libraries look for aem
Marcel

Level 2

Hi @Marcel_Szimonisz ,

Thank you for your response. I got to know the functions which are used in AEM and how content is pulled. However, I am more interested to know if a user can create own jssp code and call the same from an input form as <input type="jssp page name"/> similar to how aemContentPicker jssp page is called from delivery input form.

Could you please let me know if you have any idea on that?

I tried creating a jssp and calling it from an input form but it is not working. 

Administrator

Hi @annief54377039,

Were you able to resolve this query on your own or are you still looking for help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa