Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Is AMP for Email supported for Message Center?

Level 1

We have begun testing AMP emails in our marketing instance. Cool stuff. But there is no AMP tab available in Message Center template deliveries after installing the AMP for Email package. Am I assuming correctly that Message Center support is not enabled yet?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

As per the following documentation, Define interactive content in Adobe Campaign Classic | Adobe Campaign, AMP package should be deployed on both Control and Execution Instance of Message Center, for it to work.

I would recommend logging a ticket, if you face errors when using AMP.

Thanks,

Deepika

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @markr75746781 

I didn't get into AMP yet, so I don't know how it works, but as this is email technology, I guess this must be configured in the email content, and Adobe Campaign adds a AMP assistant in the delivery form to help in configuration ?

As the templates of Message center are published from Marketing instance, does the delivery form for message center templates show this AMP tab ? This is should be the most important : the template you publish from the marketing instance have to be configured with AMP, nothing else.

I could miss something and be totally wrong.

Cedric

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

As per the following documentation, Define interactive content in Adobe Campaign Classic | Adobe Campaign, AMP package should be deployed on both Control and Execution Instance of Message Center, for it to work.

I would recommend logging a ticket, if you face errors when using AMP.

Thanks,

Deepika