Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Integration of Adobe Campaign v6 with Microsoft Dynamics 365

Level 4

Hi ,

I was looking for  a integration between Adobe campaign v6 and Microsoft Dynamics 365. I came across CRM connectors document of Adobe

CRM Connectors . In the external account setup of MS dynamics' deployment type I saw options like On-premise and Office 365.

We have got access to Microsoft dynamics 365(online) . I wanted to know what are steps to integrate campaign v6 with Microsoft dynamics 365(online) .

What option should I use for Microsoft dynamics 365(online), so that I can import contacts/records from MS Dynamics to Adobe Campaign v6.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

-Senthil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Senthil,

The versions and authentication modes available depend on your implementation of Dynamics CRM. Once the external account is configured, you can use a dedicated workflow activity to exchange data.

In the most recent version of Adobe Campaign (build 8795), we added some authentication modes to make it easier to configure. Are you on this build already?

Let me know,

Florent

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Senthil,

The versions and authentication modes available depend on your implementation of Dynamics CRM. Once the external account is configured, you can use a dedicated workflow activity to exchange data.

In the most recent version of Adobe Campaign (build 8795), we added some authentication modes to make it easier to configure. Are you on this build already?

Let me know,

Florent

Level 4

Hi Florent,

We are on build 8766.

I  wanted to know if MS Dynamics (online)- Trial version can be used to integrate with AC via external account setup or not? and whether the option to do so is by choosing Office 365 in the deployment type?

In one of the docs, I found that it is one of the limitations of AC that online version of MS dynamics cant be integrated with AC. Please have a look.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector

1242936_pastedImage_4.png

and in another AC docs CRM Connectors . It is given that it is possible .

1242935_pastedImage_2.png

Regards

Senthil

Level 4

Hi Florent,

I tried the integration of campaign v6 with MS dynamics 365 online version. I have successfully imported contacts from MS dynamics to campaign ., where as I am facing some issue in exporting data from campaign to MS dynamics(posted as a different query in forum).

Regards'

Senthil

Level 10

Thanks for the notice Senthil,

Indeed the mention saying that only on-prem dynamics is supported should now be removed. Thanks for spotting this.

Florent

Level 2

hi,

I am trying to integrate AC with MS dynamics 365 but it is giving me access denied; while i am able to login with the same credentials online,deployment type - office 365

kindly help me to resolve this issue

Regards,

Diksha

Level 2

I am having the same issue as Diksha, if Diksha you figured it out please let me know. Or if Senthil you could shed some light onto this that would be great. I really need help.