Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Integrate Adobe Campaign with Lead Ads

Community Advisor

Hi All,

I am looking for any documentation which can help me to integrate between facebook lead Ads with adobe campaign classic. I want to retrieve all lead data directly from facebook back to Adobe campaign.

I have already checked below links but they are only describing how to connect with facebook using APP or publishing something over facebook wall.

https://final-docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC/en/SMK_Configuration_Publishing_on_Facebook_walls.html

Thanks,

Kapil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello Kapscool,

Handling Leads is something Campaign used to do in prior versions but that functionality has since been deprecated.  Depending on your exact use case, you might be able to get some assistance from Campaign Professional Services however.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello Kapscool,

Handling Leads is something Campaign used to do in prior versions but that functionality has since been deprecated.  Depending on your exact use case, you might be able to get some assistance from Campaign Professional Services however.

Regards,

Craig