Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Insert or Update Activity from enrichment data

Level 1

Hi All,

I have created a Data Schema in which I want to add some metadata of a file(load csv activity) like filename, status, timestamp that is being process. when the workflow runs, I add the filename, timestamp, no of records,ts etc in an enrichment activity and sends that to Insert/update activity. But it keeps throwing error.

Nitin_Kalra_0-1649098492357.png

Nitin_Kalra_1-1649098954713.png

I tried selecting - Directly using the targeting dimension and insert/update activity gives different error

WKF-560029 The document types of inbound events ('' and 'Reporting') are incompatible (step 'Reporting'). Unable to perform the operation.

would anyone have any idea how it can be resolved. ?

@Jyoti_Yadav 
@ramon_bisswanger 
@DavidKangni 

Any help would be appreciated.

3 Replies

Level 6

You have posted this to Adobe Campaign Standard, and I believe you are using Adobe Campaign Classic which is a different forum.

Community Advisor

Hi @Nitin_Kalra ,

You are getting error because incoming data does not have targeting dimension as 'Reporting'.

How have you used enrichment?

Schema coming out of enrichment should have targeting dimension as 'Reporting'.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Administrator

Hi @Nitin_Kalra,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa