Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Input view for custom schema

Level 2

HI there

Hope everyone is safe and good.

Just wondering if there is a way to create an input form so that end users can interact with a custom schema? Would be ideal to have read/write features, but at least we want to be able to create a view so that end users can see the contents of the custom table. I've tried the documentation about input forms but I have not been able to find clear instructions or how to connect to the fields of a custom table.

Also, when I am inspecting a custom schema with data loaded through a file, I don't get the option to "mass update" the records in case I want to manually update a field. The "mass update" menu is there but none of the columns in the actual custom schema are available to be updated, only base-level columns which I supposed are inherited from a parent schema. Is there any way to enable that kind of manual update behavior? like in the Recipients view?

Thanks!

Hugo

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Hugo,

To view the form as recipients schema, you need to update your navigation hierarchy.

Folder type Navigation Hierarchy 

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Hugo,

To view the form as recipients schema, you need to update your navigation hierarchy.

Folder type Navigation Hierarchy 

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 2
Thanks a lot David, I will check it out now. Cheers

Administrator

Hi @hugol_vallejo,

Were you able to resolve this query with the given solution or do you need more help? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa