Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Increasing delivery logs

Level 3

Hi,

I need to increase delivery log's aging data deletion to 400 days.

To do that, i remember somewhere in the Adobe campaign classic tool, there will be

an option 'aging data deletion: delivery logs: [180 d]' like that. where can i find this in the tool.

please guide me to find this.

Thanks and regards,

Sarathy.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

You may go to the Toolbar > Tools > Advanced > Deployment wizard. Hit next until the "Purge data" screen. HEre, you can edit the "Delivery logs" option:

20200107-162206-screenshot-11.jpg

Alternatively, you can edit the "NmsCleanup_BroadLogPurgeDelay" option

See https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/data-proce... for details

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

You may go to the Toolbar > Tools > Advanced > Deployment wizard. Hit next until the "Purge data" screen. HEre, you can edit the "Delivery logs" option:

20200107-162206-screenshot-11.jpg

Alternatively, you can edit the "NmsCleanup_BroadLogPurgeDelay" option

See https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/data-proce... for details

Level 3

Hi @Florian_Courgey 

Thanks for your reply. I have changed the log there in deployment wizard to 400d. For testing purpose I had sent a email delivery and using update data activity I changed its @lastModified date to current date minus 400 days in nms:broadLogRcp and in nms:delivery schema. but it is not getting deleted from this tables. What should I need to do for testing purpose?  

Thanks and Regards,

Partha.

Level 6

Hi,

Is the "cleanup" workflow running? Alternatively, you may start it manually.

This is the workflow responsible of the cleanup task (delete old broad logs, tracking logs...)

Best