Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Inbound Offer (Unitary) Call Not Updating Webpage

Employee Advisor

I've built a web page to retrieve offers from ACC. I can get a 200 response but no change is happening to my HTML. In the network response its coming back with what I think is an ACC JS function to run but it doesn't seem to be updating my page. Any thoughts?

dloyd_0-1641322856843.png

dloyd_1-1641322981303.png

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

The first request is for the js, the second is for the offer. Check that your offers are configured correctly?

NB It's unusual to use HTML for inbound interaction due to security concerns and general architecture issues. Consider using the SOAP API instead.

Thanks,

-Jon

Employee Advisor

Offer set up seems fine. I can preview the offer in many ways.

dloyd_0-1641391481429.png

Is you recommendation for a server side and not client side API call?

Level 5

Hi, 

Can you check if the offer space that you are using in the web page is generating the offer for you through SOAP or Postman. 

Thanks 

Employee Advisor

Another odd thing was that the URL was never generated for my offer space. I'd usually just call this URL directly from SOAP UI.

If I just call the URL based on what I think it should be I get a 200 response but no XML.

dloyd_0-1641392715808.png

dloyd_1-1641392902791.pngdloyd_2-1641392929956.png

Level 5

I think it is good to redeploy the the offer space from the design environment which should generate the URL.

Thanks,

Adithya

Level 7

Hi @David_Loyd ,

Were you able to resolve the blank response issue? If so, would you mind sharing the steps that you followed for the same.

I am breaking my head to resolve from my end, so far no luck

Thanks,

SSB

Administrator

Hi @David_Loyd,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or were you able to find a solution on your own? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa