Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Importing/copying HTML in to Adobe Campaign Classic

Level 1

I'm new to Adobe Campaign and AEM. I currently use another system that allows me to import or copy HTML that was created in Dreamweaver into a blank template. Then preview how it looks, add dynamic content if needed, etc. Then test the email to whomever I need to. I would imagine that there is similar way to do this in Adobe Campaign Classic? A place where there are directions on how to do this or even a link to a video would be great. Maybe this topic has already been answered?

Thanks

Any info would be great.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hello genkins​,

Yes, you can preview the html content in a template and send the proofs as well for testing. Check the below links:

Transactional message preview

Regards,

Venu

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hello genkins​,

Yes, you can preview the html content in a template and send the proofs as well for testing. Check the below links:

Transactional message preview

Regards,

Venu

Level 1

Venu! Thanks. I really appreciate you helping me out. I was hoping you could answer another question? Once we create an email this way, it looks like in the directions you sent, that we would be able to go back to the file at a later date, change content, move the file to another folder/area, copy, etc?

Thanks again!