Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Image URL masks

Level 3

Hi Team,

Could you please help me to understand the usage of image URL masks in the deployment wizard? Will it throw an error in the delivery activity when a HTML is uploaded which has images from the remote server, if the URL masks is not added with the remote server URL which hosts the images?

Per the standard documentation, the URL masks provided in this space of deployment wizard will not be analyzed during the delivery analysis phase and ignored as the images are expected to be present in the remote server. Is my understanding correct? Please let me know if otherwise.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh.S.S.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

It's the search expression for images in content uploads, to transfer them to resource server and swap out in uploaded HTML.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

It's the search expression for images in content uploads, to transfer them to resource server and swap out in uploaded HTML.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 3

Thanks for the details Jon. Am sorry but am not able to understand the term SWAP OUT in uploaded HTML? Could you please elaborate the context against the information in standard documentation?

Deploying an instance

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh.S.S.