Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

ICS Calender

Level 1

How can we upload and use the ics outlook calendar file in Adobe Campaign ? i have tried to import but is is not working. Anyone can help me on this ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can upload the ICS file to Public Resources, if you wish that to be publically available, otherwise you can store them in a 3rd party repository like sFTP and use the delivery to add it as an attachment

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi varadharajr18017150,

I'm assuming your request is for ACC. Can you please confirm?

What is the error you are getting when trying to import an ICS file to Public Resources?

Regards,
Vipul

Level 2
I too am having an issue with this. I basically get a blank error screen and the file never actually uploads to the file resource. Was this ever solved?

Level 1

uploading wizard is still same for a long while. so for the ics file import - we should go with AEM or do we have the feature in ACC ?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can upload the ICS file to Public Resources, if you wish that to be publically available, otherwise you can store them in a 3rd party repository like sFTP and use the delivery to add it as an attachment

Level 1

Thank you and i have one more question regarding deleting a recipient. lets assume i have a contact in my database for a long while and i am deleting the contact and i am adding the same contact in to the database. is the activity of recipient will be fresh or it pulls the earliest activities of the same reception when we adding the same contact again ?  

Level 6

It will be a fresh new contact.

Level 1

anybody can help me for the following ?

I need to export those contacts who received email for the last month. how can i filter it ?

Thanks in advance.

Level 1

Hello. Same problem.

Are .ICS files not allowed on Adobe Campaign ressources?

Level 2

I have the same issue.

I've tried uploading it as an attachment but upon sending it fails. And I've tried uploading it as a public resource but it returns a 403 error.

Before we didn't have this issue but it started since we're on build 9032.

Anyone else that was able to resolve this?

Level 1

We fixed by adding ics to the whitelist in config-INSTANCENAME.xml

<dataStore hosts="*" lang="en_US" uploadWhitelist="(?i).*\.(jpg|jpeg|png|favicon|xml|gif|bmp|txt|tab|csv|css|htm|html|zip|pdf|ppt|pptx|xls|xlsx|doc|docx|odt|p12|ics)">

Level 2
Thanks for the info! Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the issue on our end. I raised an Adobe Support ticket to see if this might be related to the latest build (9032).

Level 2
In our case it was the issue that the file format wasn't whitelisted on the actual mid-sourcing server. the issue was resolved after TechOps team of Adobe whitelisted it on their end.