Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to setup links integrity?

Level 3

I have these 2 schemas:

<srcSchema entitySchema="xtk:srcSchema" img="xtk:schema.png" label="Consent Log"

name="consentLog" namespace="li" xtkschema="xtk:srcSchema">

<element autopk="true" label="Consent Log" name="consentLog">

<attribute label="Customer Id" length="36" name="customerId" type="string"/>

<element label="Customer" name="customer" target="li:customer" type="link">

<join xpath-dst="@customerId" xpath-src="@customerId"/>

</element>

<element label="Consent" name="consent" target="li:consent" type="link"/>

</element>

</srcSchema>

<srcSchema entitySchema="xtk:srcSchema" img="xtk:schema.png" label="Trial Registration Consent"

name="trialRegistrationConsent" namespace="li" xtkschema="xtk:srcSchema">

<element autopk="true" label="Trial Registration Consent" name="trialRegistrationConsent">

<element label="Consent Log" name="consentLog" revCardinality="single" revIntegrity="own"

target="li:consentLog" type="link"/>

<element label="Trial Registration" name="trialRegistration" target="li:trialRegistration"

type="link"/>

</element>

</srcSchema>

What I want from them is the following: If someone (Workflow, User manually, any JS code) will delete item from li:consentLog I want corresponding item to be deleted from li:trialRegistrationConsent.

This doc (https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC/en/CFG_Schema_Reference_Database_mapping.html#Links-_relation... ) says I need revIntegrity to be "own". But it doesn't work or I don't understand the doc. Help pls.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Andrey,

Here you can find Examples of revIntegrity.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Andrey,

Can you try and use integrity="own" instead of revIntegrity and see if the deletion of source and target works correctly.

Regards,Adhiyan

Level 3

Hi Adhiyan,

Nope. when deleting li:consentLog li:trialRegistrationConsent is still not deleting.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Andrey,

Here you can find Examples of revIntegrity.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo