Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to set typology rule to restrict no of communication to a contact

Level 4

Hi Team,

Can anyone suggest how to create a typology rule to restrict no of email communications to 1 for each recipient per day. 

Thanks,

Maheswari

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @maheswarik23685 

There are multiple ways to create Marketing Fatigue rules in adobe campaign. One of them in pressure typology.

You can create pressure typology where you can mention the channel and period and number of communication you want to send in that period. Once you create typology rule you need to add the same in typology.

Reference Link: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-classic/using/orchestrating-campaigns/campaign-optim...

iambhosale_0-1587972902765.png

iambhosale_1-1587972936051.png

Important:

With my personal experience, I want to suggest a few things as I faced them. The issue that I have faced that although have added typology rule in typology and then in delivery template still the rule is not getting applied.

For this, the scheduling must be configured in the channel delivery template as below.

scheduling.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Maheswari,

Depending on your offering, Campaign Optimization can be included or an add-on. Please check your license agreement.

If you have Campaign Optimization then refer to Pressure rules.

If you don't have the module, you can use a filter rule by counting the sent delivery logs in the last days.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @maheswarik23685 

There are multiple ways to create Marketing Fatigue rules in adobe campaign. One of them in pressure typology.

You can create pressure typology where you can mention the channel and period and number of communication you want to send in that period. Once you create typology rule you need to add the same in typology.

Reference Link: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-classic/using/orchestrating-campaigns/campaign-optim...

iambhosale_0-1587972902765.png

iambhosale_1-1587972936051.png

Important:

With my personal experience, I want to suggest a few things as I faced them. The issue that I have faced that although have added typology rule in typology and then in delivery template still the rule is not getting applied.

For this, the scheduling must be configured in the channel delivery template as below.

scheduling.png