Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to restore UI for workflows in a Campaign

Level 1

Hi all,

I have accidentally changed the UI for a Campaign in Adobe Campaign Classic and don't know how to switch it back.

Please can someone advise on how to fix this? Normally I would expect it to look like the following image, with a workflow preview and drop down lists of nodes:

Screenshot 2021-10-15 11.03.12.png

However, when I enter the Campaign I've changed, I just get list previews:

Screenshot 2021-10-15 11.02.27.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This must be happening only to one campaign. As I can see from above  image your campaign is having 30 workflows. This view comes when you have more than 29 workflows in same campaign. Delete one workflow and view will come back to normal view. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 6

Hello,
did you try to clean the local cache (file menu) and then to logout / login?

Level 1

yes i have tried this, but doing so did not resolve the issue

Level 1

One campaign can store up to 28 workflows as I know and it seems more than that.

Can you try to move few workflows into another campaign or try to delete unnecessary workflows in this campaign.

Thanks,

Chinna.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This must be happening only to one campaign. As I can see from above  image your campaign is having 30 workflows. This view comes when you have more than 29 workflows in same campaign. Delete one workflow and view will come back to normal view.