Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to load data into Adobe Campaign Classic (Managed Service)?

Level 3

Hi all,

We are implementing Campaign Classic for a client and the deployment type is managed service/hosting (not on premise).

The client's data is present in a Oracle based BI system and this BI system is "on-premise".

I understand that the FDA is not an option for managed service Adobe Campaign Classic. What are my options around loading data into ACC? I understand flat files is one using SFTP, CRM connectors is another, are there any other options?

Regards,

Kiran

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Azure, AWS or SFTP

Thanks

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

Hi Kiran,

you can also use webservices either with native workflow activities Event activities (Web downloads) or by writing SOAP/REST calls in javascript with CURL for example.

Kr,

Pierre

Level 8

Depending on the hosting model (Hybrid, On-premise or Managed Services), customers may not have access to the complete set of capabilities. Some procedures can only be performed by Adobe.

Please click here for more options Campaign Classic On-premise & Hosted capability matrix

Regards,

Venu

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Azure, AWS or SFTP

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 3

Thank you all for your responses. File transfer over SFTP seems to be the promising option.

I understand totally that Adobe is not supporting FDA on Managed Services model for some valid reasons on their side, but I have a suggestion - As part of the product documentation, you should probably include more reasoning around why the FDA is not supported in managed service model, this will save consultant's time and add more confidence to client teams as well. It is more likely that Consultants will get challenged on this one and lack of detail in the product documentation doesn't really help resolving the questions.