Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

How to grant the right to remove seed member from a delivery?

Level 1

Hey there,

We have the problem that an operator group cannot remove seed member from a delivery. However they are able to add them. Once they removed the seed member and try to save the workflow, they get an error message:

"QUE-370030 You do not have the rights needed on folder of identifier 3762 (documents of type 'Testaddress (seedMember)') to complete the operation. XSV350023 Unable to save document of type 'Deliverys (nms:delivery)'.

How is it possible to have the rights to add the seed member but at the same time not to have the rights to remove them again?

Please advise, thank you. 

All the best,

Adrian

2 Replies

Level 1

While investigating the issue I recognized a strange behaviour. The user group is allowed to remove seed members once they were added but only if they do not log themselfes out and login again. In other words, I add a seed member with user A and remove it and it works. When I add a seed member with user A, logout and login with the same user A again, it is not possible to remove the seed member from the delivery and I get the error message from above.

Level 1
The same happens when another user besides the creator of the delivery opens the delivery. They do not have to change anything or even save the workflow.