Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

How to give login operator name as a default field value?

Level 2

i have a requirement where in an input form i need to populate updatedBy field with the current operator name. So whenever a new record is inserted or an existing record is updated by an user using input form, i want that username to be populated in the updatedBy field. I tried using the default="CurrentUser()" in the schema on updatedBy field but it gives only the PK/ID of the current operator, not the name.

Is the any specific function which i can use to get the current operator name in schema? Or is there any other way to populate the current operator name to a field in input form? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Annie Femena.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Annie,

You can check "modifiedBy-id" field which must have been defined while creating your custom schema and the below link helps to get the operator's name .

You can refer any OOB schema for the same. This snippet is from the Delivery Schema.

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 9.48.46 am.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Anita

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Annie,

You can check "modifiedBy-id" field which must have been defined while creating your custom schema and the below link helps to get the operator's name .

You can refer any OOB schema for the same. This snippet is from the Delivery Schema.

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 9.48.46 am.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Anita