Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to extract emails into a workflow

Level 1

I have a csv with emails in it and I want to use that in my workflow.  The goal would be to put in a row number or other identifier and the workflow automatically fill in the emails from two cells in that row.  Is that possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @bbeamish 

Not sure I understand the topic, when you upload a file, you can use the Line Number as an ID

Denis_Bozonnet_0-1654594813119.png

Will you store these email is Recipient or maybe Visitor or do you just want to send a message to these emails and not store anything against these emails. You could use ExternalFile as Target Mapping to send emails from a file without recipient or visitor records, if you do so, you would not have any history associated to these deliveries.

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @bbeamish 

Not sure I understand the topic, when you upload a file, you can use the Line Number as an ID

Denis_Bozonnet_0-1654594813119.png

Will you store these email is Recipient or maybe Visitor or do you just want to send a message to these emails and not store anything against these emails. You could use ExternalFile as Target Mapping to send emails from a file without recipient or visitor records, if you do so, you would not have any history associated to these deliveries.

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis

Administrator

Hi @bbeamish,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa