Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

how to embed custom message over a image automatically

Level 2

Hello,

My name is Rahul and I am working on Adobe Campaign Classic v7, build no 8936. Below is my query:

Requirement is to send an image to a Whatsapp subscriber through a vendor API integrated with the Message Center instance. There is a need of a text message (personalised) on top of the image. Idea is to convert the formed html with image in the background to an image file similar to mirrorpage url and send to Whatsapp number through this vendor API. I am expecting that this image would be formed on the Campaign Console.

Seeking out suggestions to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance,

Rahul

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Interesting, didn't know Facebook reversed course on the no whatsapp API policy.

You'd have to develop a custom connector.js to integrate with it or otherwise wait for Adobe to release an official one.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Interesting, didn't know Facebook reversed course on the no whatsapp API policy.

You'd have to develop a custom connector.js to integrate with it or otherwise wait for Adobe to release an official one.

Thanks,

-Jon