Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to do a mass update of delivery template fields in Adobe campaign classic

Level 3

Hi Team,

Can anyone help me with a use-case where I am trying to import a huge number of delivery templates from Adobe campaign dev to prod environment.

I need to do a mass update of "from" and "to" address in the delivery templates imported to production. The number of delivery templates is too high and this would save a lot of time.

Regards,

Subrat Sahu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hello Subrat,

You can package all the deliveries by using package definitions under (Adminstration --> Package Management) and deploy from one environment to another.

If you want to update FROM and TO address for all the deliveries you can use update activity (if all the options are same) and run the query.

And the use the nmsDelivery for segmentation and the FROM and TO options are available under (delivery --> mailParameters --> Sender Address, Reply address).

Regards,

Venu

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hello Subrat,

You can package all the deliveries by using package definitions under (Adminstration --> Package Management) and deploy from one environment to another.

If you want to update FROM and TO address for all the deliveries you can use update activity (if all the options are same) and run the query.

And the use the nmsDelivery for segmentation and the FROM and TO options are available under (delivery --> mailParameters --> Sender Address, Reply address).

Regards,

Venu

Level 2
Hi , as mailParameter is xml data not sure how to update it , can you help in here

Level 1

Hi @Venu_Reddy  I have the same issue while updating reply address field. Cannot update as it is xml field and not sql field. Any solution would be highly appreciated