Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to differentiate between Email Open by clicking Mirror Page URL and a Normal Email Open

Level 3

Is there any flag where we can identify that the Email Open record which is logged into TrackingLog is after clicking the Mirror URL inside a Email sent through Adobe campaign?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sourav,

If I understand correctly you want to separate the actual open logs vs the open logs resulting from opening of mirror page.

If this is right , you can rely on the logDate to see if the open timestamp came before or after the mirror page opening.

if the open is before the mirror page click , then it's actual open and if it's after / at the same time of the mirror link opening then assume it to be from the mirror page.

Regards,
Adhiyan

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Sourav,

If I understand correctly you want to separate the actual open logs vs the open logs resulting from opening of mirror page.

If this is right , you can rely on the logDate to see if the open timestamp came before or after the mirror page opening.

if the open is before the mirror page click , then it's actual open and if it's after / at the same time of the mirror link opening then assume it to be from the mirror page.

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 3

Hello Adhiyan,

Thanks for your time giving the response. I had created the similar work around. But we cant rely on that completely since there could be multiple Email Open activities across Inbox/Murl. Checked with version 6 and now using 7.0.18.10 (8984), seems there is no straight way to identify the particular record. Not sure about the latest version though.

Employee

Hey Sourav,

I can confirm there has been no major changes in this part of the application recently as well .

Regards,
Adhiyan