I somehow have some entries in my schema where PK Attribute is NULL.
I created the workflow by querying those rows and added Delete Data Step.. but records wont get deleted.. Error message is PK cant be NULL.
For ACC - You can write a SQL Script with the 'DELETE FROM <<tablename>> WHERE <<pk>> IS NULL
For ACS -
1. Create a duplicate custom resource.
2. Publish your changes
3. Load non-null pk records from your table here.
4. Mark the table for re-draft ( more details here: Deleting a resource ) This will delete ALL the records for the table when you publish.
5. Got ahead a publish
6. Do not delete the resource, instead unselect the re-draft and publish once again. This will leave the resources but without any records.
7. Load the data that you backed up before to the original table
8. Delete the backup table ( same steps as detailed in the link above).
9. Don't let bad data get into the system again
Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Campaign Classic
Adobe Campaign Standard or Adobe Campaign Classic ?
I moved to campaign classic now. A different moderator can move to standard or even still a different forum if that is necessary.
It could be an xml schema in InDesign.
Looks like database programming...Adobe Experience...Campaign or similar...
Please post the name of the program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum
-A program would be Photoshop or Dreamweaver or Muse or Premiere Pro or ???