Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to create custom reports for a specific campaign using cube, workflow, etc.,?

Level 2

Hi Folks,

I'm new to adobe campaign and trying to generate reports in such a way that, if we select a specific campaign, the report should display a table between email domain and status of delivery.

Can anyone help me with this?

GmailyahooAoL
Sent

Ignored

Failed

This is how i want a report to be generated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

There is an OOTB report as Adhiyan suggested and it is called as Delivery Statistics. It gives you much more information than you need.

Still if you wish to have a report as the one you want follow these steps.

1. Go to Tool> Descriptive Analysis...
  2. A popup dialog box will open requesting the type of report to be created. Select the option "New descriptive analysis from a template". 1309018_pastedImage_3.png
  3. Default filtering dimension is Nms:recipient and for your scenario you will need to change it to nms:broadLogRcp. For doing so, click on Advanced settings...
  4. Change the document type to Recipient Delivery Logs and provide a condition to select the broadLogs of your choice. I'm selecting all broadLogs that belong to deliveries with DM inside their internal name. 1309019_pastedImage_4.png
  5. Hit Ok to make the changes permanent and then click on Next button.
  6. It shows the settings like so 1309020_pastedImage_6.png
  7. Click on the Add button to select Recipient Email Domain on the rows side and on the column side select Status from broadLogRcp1309021_pastedImage_7.png
  8. Apply Binning. Default is up to 10 domains but you can increase 1309022_pastedImage_8.png
  9. Proceed clicking Next till a report is generated. 1309023_pastedImage_10.png
  10. You can save this report for re-use at a later stage.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Krishna,

Did you check the OOTB reports available in Campaign . I believe there are reports which shows the breakdown of a delivery based on Domains.

Regards,

Adhiyan

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

There is an OOTB report as Adhiyan suggested and it is called as Delivery Statistics. It gives you much more information than you need.

Still if you wish to have a report as the one you want follow these steps.

1. Go to Tool> Descriptive Analysis...
  2. A popup dialog box will open requesting the type of report to be created. Select the option "New descriptive analysis from a template". 1309018_pastedImage_3.png
  3. Default filtering dimension is Nms:recipient and for your scenario you will need to change it to nms:broadLogRcp. For doing so, click on Advanced settings...
  4. Change the document type to Recipient Delivery Logs and provide a condition to select the broadLogs of your choice. I'm selecting all broadLogs that belong to deliveries with DM inside their internal name. 1309019_pastedImage_4.png
  5. Hit Ok to make the changes permanent and then click on Next button.
  6. It shows the settings like so 1309020_pastedImage_6.png
  7. Click on the Add button to select Recipient Email Domain on the rows side and on the column side select Status from broadLogRcp1309021_pastedImage_7.png
  8. Apply Binning. Default is up to 10 domains but you can increase 1309022_pastedImage_8.png
  9. Proceed clicking Next till a report is generated. 1309023_pastedImage_10.png
  10. You can save this report for re-use at a later stage.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 2

Hi Vipul,

I have already tried this approach and was successful in generating and saving the report. My intention is to view this saved report in Reports Universe.

I was able to save a report created using cubes and it is visible in Reports Universe. But when I created using the above mentioned approach, it didn't work.

Please let me know if this is not possible.

Thanks,

Krishna

Level 10

Hi Krishna,

Please have a look at the following documentation on how to make reports available: Configuring access to the report

Let me know if you managed to make it available,

Florent

Level 3

Hi Vapsy​, florentlb​, Adhiyan

How to generate / automate this report to specific contact at 10am daily?

Thanks,

Shama.