Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to add new fields in general tab of recipient table?

Level 4

Hello everyone,

we have 2 adobe campaign instances. Stage and production. In our production instance, we have an extra opt-out option which says "No longer contact by SMS/MMS" whereas in stage this option is not present.

I searched the schema in stage and saw this field is present but it's not showing up in the recipient table.

Production

add_field_in_recip_table.JPG

Stage

add_field_in_recip_table_stage.jpg

How do I add "No longer contact by SMS/MMS" in the recipient table in my staging instance?

Kind regards,

Imran

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Imran, and sorry for the late answer.

you will go to recipient in both places : administration > configuration > Data Schemas and administration > configuration > Input Forms.

try to analyse the schema well to know the names of each attribute.

then search in the input forms, you will find  some containers with type = "visibleGroup", try to see the condition in the visibleIf,

if you said "Production" works, try to compare it to "Stage", schemas and input Forms.

Thanks,

Badr

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 4

Hi Imran,

We cant tell the problem without looking the schemas.

I suggest to well analyse the schema in "Stage", look if there is any type of conditions such as "VisibleIf" tag.

Otherwise if Production is identical to Stage, copy it's schema to Stage.

Thanks,

Badr.

Level 4

Hi Badr,

Do you know how this visibility is toggled? If yes, can you please let me know how I can do that?

e.g, if you mean to say that this is controlled via schema, can you please mention which schema exactly?  As this is a system UI, I believe the schema has to be a common one.

Thanks,

Imran

Level 10

Hi @badr_eddine ,

Check out above to continue your helpful contribution to Imran.

Thanks,

Pablo

Administrator

Hi Prasanna, Updated it. It was a user's profile link gone bad.

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Imran, and sorry for the late answer.

you will go to recipient in both places : administration > configuration > Data Schemas and administration > configuration > Input Forms.

try to analyse the schema well to know the names of each attribute.

then search in the input forms, you will find  some containers with type = "visibleGroup", try to see the condition in the visibleIf,

if you said "Production" works, try to compare it to "Stage", schemas and input Forms.

Thanks,

Badr

Level 4

Hi badr,

thank you so much for your reply. I got what i was looking for. Much appreciated

Kind regards,

Imran

Level 4

Thank you so much Pablo for driving this.

I really appreciate your help.

Kind regards,

Imran