Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to Add customised label for Tracking URLs

Level 1

Hi Team ,

I need your support to understanding customised label in Tracking url.

For ex: I have one url like <a href="www.google.com" _label ="<%recipient.firstName%>">. Here i wanted to print first name of that recipient in the label. But am getting label as  <%recipient.firstName%>". So how to configure this customised value. Please let me know.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

hi @Pratibha_Mallya 

Similar question was posted earlier today actually and what you want to achieve is not supported by Campaign.

The Tracking label is created and stored when a Delivery is saved and as such you can have only 1 label per URL per delivery and it is the reason in the sample you provide you will see that the label in the tracking logs and reporting will just be <%recipient.firstName%>"

Full answer here but in your scenario the proposed possible workaround won't apply as you've got a unlimited recipient first name in your target... 

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/url-label-issue/m-...

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

hi @Pratibha_Mallya 

Similar question was posted earlier today actually and what you want to achieve is not supported by Campaign.

The Tracking label is created and stored when a Delivery is saved and as such you can have only 1 label per URL per delivery and it is the reason in the sample you provide you will see that the label in the tracking logs and reporting will just be <%recipient.firstName%>"

Full answer here but in your scenario the proposed possible workaround won't apply as you've got a unlimited recipient first name in your target... 

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/url-label-issue/m-...

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis