Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

how do we implement Field Level Encryption in Adobe campaign table

Level 4

We have to Compliant with GLBA compliance , as a part of that process I would like to encrypt the field called email from Delivery and Tracking logs. How do i encrypt that and be compliant with GLBA compliance. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

Database is encrypted at rest. That protects the data to get read outside of Campaign and Database authenticated access. So we protect data from the outside to say. Now if your need is project from the inside meaning to hide a piece of data from your Campaign users while still being able to use this data it for sending message (email address or personalization data) then this capability is indeed not here so far. 

Encrypting email address at delivery / tracking logs level is then not supported on Campaign. Some mechanisms like email tokenization could be a solution for example. This is not part of the roadmap so far. That we keep the door open to explore it in the future. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

use ACC cryptsting() or import a crypto js library

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 4

Actually It did not help , as encryption is required at field level on database side 

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

Database is encrypted at rest. That protects the data to get read outside of Campaign and Database authenticated access. So we protect data from the outside to say. Now if your need is project from the inside meaning to hide a piece of data from your Campaign users while still being able to use this data it for sending message (email address or personalization data) then this capability is indeed not here so far. 

Encrypting email address at delivery / tracking logs level is then not supported on Campaign. Some mechanisms like email tokenization could be a solution for example. This is not part of the roadmap so far. That we keep the door open to explore it in the future.