Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

how do we do field level encryption to fields such as email address to handle GLBA requirements

Level 4

To Meet the GLBA requirements ? how do we do field level encryption to fields such as email address to handle GLBA requirements

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Prasanna_Soni 

Can you elaborate the use case? The fields can be encrypted. But in this case, you are trying to encrypt the email address field which will results in error while sending the emails because adobe won't understand the encryption and for that you will have to decrypt the email address again within the WF which will defeat the purpose of encrypting them.

If you want to hide the email address from operators then I would suggest to add conditions with the help of named rights in the data schema.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Prasanna_Soni 

Can you elaborate the use case? The fields can be encrypted. But in this case, you are trying to encrypt the email address field which will results in error while sending the emails because adobe won't understand the encryption and for that you will have to decrypt the email address again within the WF which will defeat the purpose of encrypting them.

If you want to hide the email address from operators then I would suggest to add conditions with the help of named rights in the data schema.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @Prasanna_Soni,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa