Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

how can we insert the data into schema using a workflow also ..the schema in which m trying to insert the data is not the defaulta schema receipeient , it is another schema created by me

Level 4

how can we insert the data into schema using a workflow also ..the schema in which m trying to insert the data is not the defaulta schema receipeient , it is another schema created by me

plz help

@Deleted Account 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Shruti1 ,

What kind of data you want to insert?

Is it manual data or you have a excel file containing the data?

1) If you want to insert data manually, then you can do it via a Form created for that table.

2) If you want to insert a File data, then you can use Data Loading activity. Upload your file in the data Loading activity and then do an enrichment with your table. Make sure your targeting table appears as the table in which you want to insert data. Then use the update activity and map the columns of your file with the table.

Thanks,

Jyoti

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Shruti1 ,

What kind of data you want to insert?

Is it manual data or you have a excel file containing the data?

1) If you want to insert data manually, then you can do it via a Form created for that table.

2) If you want to insert a File data, then you can use Data Loading activity. Upload your file in the data Loading activity and then do an enrichment with your table. Make sure your targeting table appears as the table in which you want to insert data. Then use the update activity and map the columns of your file with the table.

Thanks,

Jyoti