Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How can I save a filter in a particular folder

Level 3

Hello,

I'm trying to save a filter to a particular folder, but i cant achieve the task.

can anyone help me comprehend why the filter doesnt go to the folder i predefined?

1665646_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Folder is predefined to 'xtkQueryFilter'[1]. You can change it by editing the xml source of the save dialog (ctrl-f4), setting the folder-id as desired. Or just move it after save.

Thanks,

-Jon

1: Looks like it picks up the first folder in the response to 'select filters where schema matches and (shared=true or created by current operator) order by folder's parent's path then folder's order'.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Folder is predefined to 'xtkQueryFilter'[1]. You can change it by editing the xml source of the save dialog (ctrl-f4), setting the folder-id as desired. Or just move it after save.

Thanks,

-Jon

1: Looks like it picks up the first folder in the response to 'select filters where schema matches and (shared=true or created by current operator) order by folder's parent's path then folder's order'.