Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How can I create a dynamic survey form?

Level 1

I would like to create a dynamic survey form with Adobe Campaign.

The survey form should have checkboxes and input text fields but, the input fields are invisible if any check boxes are unchecked.   Please refer to the below picture.

Saya2828_0-1637213390126.png 

This is an apperance for survey page which I want to create.

If the user puts the check for "Interview", the input field is visible under "Interview" like below. For email, same as well.

Saya2828_2-1637213625697.png

However, if I use the forms components which are provided by Adobe campaign, checkbox fields and input fields are not able to be mixed. I can use them separatly like this.

Saya2828_3-1637213980176.png

Is it possible to use in combination for two type of form components?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hello Saya2828

What I would do i set up three inputs; 1 preference (select or combo-box), 1 email (text) and 1 telephone (number), and set the visibility condition on email input to be that preference must be = "email", and for telephone, the visibility condition that preference = "telephone", or what ever values you choose to have as options for the preference input.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hello Saya2828

What I would do i set up three inputs; 1 preference (select or combo-box), 1 email (text) and 1 telephone (number), and set the visibility condition on email input to be that preference must be = "email", and for telephone, the visibility condition that preference = "telephone", or what ever values you choose to have as options for the preference input.

Hope this helps.

Level 1

Hi RBE_jonas

Thank you for your advice.

I was able to implement the above.

It is good that I can control visible or invisible based on the value of preference.
Thanks.