Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Help with error WKF-560029

Level 1

Hi everyone!

When I try to load a file after an enrichment to discard data, the process got stuck throwing the following error:

devacid_0-1580517639031.jpeg

When I reviewed source and destination parameters, these are the same as you can see:

devacid_1-1580517730724.jpeg 

devacid_2-1580517762458.jpeg

Your help is very much appreciated

Cheers!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @devacid ,

This error message means that for insert/update in contracts, reconciliation has been set to make use of targeting dimension directly, but the incoming population to Update data activity is not having any targeting dimension associated with it and this error is raised.

You have to switch to reconciliation keys for identifying that a record exists or not in Contracts schema.

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @devacid ,

This error message means that for insert/update in contracts, reconciliation has been set to make use of targeting dimension directly, but the incoming population to Update data activity is not having any targeting dimension associated with it and this error is raised.

You have to switch to reconciliation keys for identifying that a record exists or not in Contracts schema.

Regards,

Milan