Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Help -- Including only current offers in a delivery

Level 3

Good afternoon,

I am including multiple offers in a delivery without using the offer engine (i.e. adding the offers to workflow during targeting and then including components of the offer in the delivery.)  My question is, is there a way to only include a current offer (one whose start and end date have not expired) in the delivery?

It appears that the delivery only takes the start and end date into account if using the offer engine, is this correct?  If so, is there another way to include multiple offers but scrub the expired offer at the point of targeting / personalization?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi there,

I suppose the start and end date are part of your offer definition and you have a rule on the offer that checked these dates.

So far I know, for offer, you have 2 days

1. Use activity Offer Cell equivalent to a Split activity in which you are set an offer for each branch of the Split. This I think is bypassing the offer engine all together, you might want to look at this one and see if the offer could be set dynamic in the Offer Cell, if so, you would get the list of current offers prior the Offer Cell and set then dynamically on each branch....
  2. Use the offer engine using as much as contextual data in the Target Data and use target data within the offer eligibility rules (https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/managing-offers/advanced-parameters/a...)

Hope this helps,

Thanks a lot,

Denis

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi there,

I suppose the start and end date are part of your offer definition and you have a rule on the offer that checked these dates.

So far I know, for offer, you have 2 days

1. Use activity Offer Cell equivalent to a Split activity in which you are set an offer for each branch of the Split. This I think is bypassing the offer engine all together, you might want to look at this one and see if the offer could be set dynamic in the Offer Cell, if so, you would get the list of current offers prior the Offer Cell and set then dynamically on each branch....
  2. Use the offer engine using as much as contextual data in the Target Data and use target data within the offer eligibility rules (https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/managing-offers/advanced-parameters/a...)

Hope this helps,

Thanks a lot,

Denis