Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Heat map not getting loaded during busy hours

Level 4

Hi All,

Heatmap is getting loaded perfectly fine during non- business hours but as soon as the adobe campaign has load with multiple people working on it simultaneously, import export workflows and other technical workflows running, it never loads and eventually goes to below error state.

PoonamBhardwaj_0-1637060873819.png

How can we fix this error and can load heat map even during heavy load hours? Please let me know if any insights or ideas on this.

Thank you in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I believe Adobe support can provide the latest version, raise a ticket to techops, they will provide the latest package and you may follow the steps on this doc to perform your manual upgrade of the heatmap package (https://helpx.adobe.com/campaign/kb/install-workflow-heatmap-package.html)

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Can you dump the whole error somewhere and paste the link here?

What the error entails is that it tried to execute a SOAP query using querydef against the workflows schema is my bet to get the statuses of the workflows, however, the response sent back by the service could not be interpreted (parsed)

Level 4

Hi @david--garcia , i get this error randomly and have not got the error again till now, agreed with your explanation but shouldn't this error be present all the time if there is some parsing issues? or is it relatively dependent on the user's activities on the adobe platform, for example if user runs the long running queries at that time it can happen? 

Or else can we get this error when its taking time to parse the information and within some session time if parsing did not happen then it will throw parse error? 

Community Advisor

I believe its due to the query timing out in certain scenarios with complex workflows, this has been raised before to techops under ticket NEO-27423 and an improvement release on the following acc version Release 21.1.1 - Build 9277

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/release-notes/latest-release.html?lan...

Workflow Heatmap has been improved to avoid timeouts when running workflows with multiple activities. (NEO-27423).

Is your version lower than 9277? if so you may need the improved version of the heatmap package, or upgrade your acc version.

Level 4

Hi @david--garcia , thank you for responding, adobe campaign build version is: 9032. Do I need to raise a ticket with adobe to get the updated improved version of heatmap package?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I believe Adobe support can provide the latest version, raise a ticket to techops, they will provide the latest package and you may follow the steps on this doc to perform your manual upgrade of the heatmap package (https://helpx.adobe.com/campaign/kb/install-workflow-heatmap-package.html)